With Elston Partners you can decide how much you want us to be involved with the management of your investments.
You may just want us to act as your stockbroker. If so, our minimum charge is $125+GST for any transaction below $5,000 in total. Beyond this transaction value the cost becomes a percentage of the transaction value. With this standard stockbroking service you will be able to view your portfolio online but you will not receive tax or performance reports. To access these benefits, consider one of the fee-based services detailed below.
If you’d rather pay an annual fee instead of a transactional-based brokerage cost, Investment Partner could be for you. To help you keep an eye on your portfolio and anticipate any tax issues, this service provides:
- Proactive advice relevant to you personal circumstances.
- Quarterly and annual performance & tax reporting.
- Online access to your portfolio and reporting.
Individually Managed Account
This is our premium service. It allows us to manage investments on your behalf, in accordance with your risk profile. This service also provides:
- Performance based fees – Our fees are tied to the results we deliver.
- Full Reporting – Quarterly performance and annual tax reporting.
- mManaged by Elston Portfolios - investment management committee
- Flexibility – Your portfolio can be tailored to suit your needs. For example we can exclude stocks for ethical investors or focus on income generating stocks for retirees.
- Direct Ownership – All share holdings are held directly in your name (or those of your entities) so that you have both legal and beneficial ownership. All we do is provide a service to you.
- Transportability – No waiting for assets to be freed up by managed funds and other investment services. If you decide to move, you only need to complete HIN transfer to take control of the stock.
- Website Integration – You can view your portfolio online and stay on top of tax issues with instant access to up-to-date tax reporting.